Scottie Go! Water Loops
Scottie Go! by BeCREO is an app based, coding, board game that teaches children about programming and coding. Help Scottie, the friendly alien, fix his spacecraft and get back to space by completing coding challenges. Simply arrange the programming blocks into scripts (sequence of commands) and steer Scottie to finish his quest.
On a flooded alien planet, Scottie recognizes an S-O-S sign arranged from stones. He barely finds a dry place to land. Will Scottie manage to communicate with the residents with the help of the telegraph and Morse code? Players plan a rescue operation to deliver teleporters by motorboats and help the inhabitants return to dry land. They learn the basics of Morse code to continue coding adventures with Scottie.
How it works:
- Cardboard coding blocks are placed on the Game Board like a jigsaw puzzle
- There are 4 types of blocks: command, function, trigger, and control instruction
- Which allows children to learn programming concepts such as loops, conditional statements, variables, functions, parameters, etc.
- Players then use the app to scan the code and the image recognition system reads the code and executes the program
- Players are then rated 1-3 stars on how efficiently they completed the quest
- 47 quests of increasing difficulty
- 129 Programming blocks
- User manual in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Polish
- A license key, valid for up to 3 devices
- 1 game board
Check Out Our New Series: