Scottie Go! Eco Missions
Scottie Go! by BeCREO is an app based, coding, board game that teaches children about programming and coding. Help Scottie, the friendly alien, fix his spacecraft and get back to space by completing coding challenges. Simply arrange the programming blocks into scripts (sequence of commands) and steer Scottie to finish his quest.
Scottie arrives on a beautiful green planet full of trees and flowers. He finds out that the planet is buried in garbage. Scottie calls together the inhabitants and urges them to clean up together. Players help them to clean the planet and learn all about sorting waste and protecting the environment. Only if they clean all that rubbish Scottie will be able to continue his coding journey.
How it works:
- Cardboard coding blocks are placed on the Game Board like a jigsaw puzzle
- There are 4 types of blocks: command, function, trigger, and control instruction
- Which allows children to learn programming concepts such as loops, conditional statements, variables, functions, parameters, etc.
- Players then use the app to scan the code and the image recognition system reads the code and executes the program
- Players are then rated 1-3 stars on how efficiently they completed the quest
- 47 quests of increasing difficulty
- 129 Programming blocks
- User manual in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Polish
- A license key, valid for up to 3 devices
- 1 game board
Check Out Our New Series:
- Scottie Go! Golden City
- Scottie Go! Digital Planet
- Scottie Go! Water Loops