Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Cyntech’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘seller’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 29 Chancery Gate Business Centre, Goulds Close, Denbigh West, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK1 1DB. Our company registration number is 5964654.
"Buyer" means the individual or company who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller.
"Contract" means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
"Goods" means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, content (graphic and text based) and appearance. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Purchasing from Cyntech
In purchasing from this website, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions set out on this website. Please read them carefully before entering into a transaction on this website. You, the customer, are responsible for any breach of these terms by you and will also be held accountable for any loss or damage caused as a consequence. Under such circumstances you will be liable to reimburse Cyntech for any damage or loss.
Purchase Methods: Transactions should be carried out online. In carrying out any such transaction, you are agreeing to purchase the product(s) in your order for the stated price in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter the supply of any product at any time, and to cancel any sale under reasonable conditions, at our sole discretion. In the event of us having to cancel an order, the customer will be refunded the total payment for the product(s) and P&P. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Any group of products paid for by a single payment method on one occasion will be deemed an Order. Each individual order will be dealt with separately.
Pricing and Payment
Prices: We cannot accept any responsibility for financial loss arising from exchange rate fluctuation between currencies. Customers domiciled outside the EU should make their own provision for the payment of any import or duty related taxes arising from their order; in such cases, it is advisable to contact your local customs office for accurate and reliable information.
While we maintain the website to ensure provision of information to a high level of accuracy, sometimes pricing errors may occur, particularly where prices alter at short notice due to circumstances beyond our control. In the event of a pricing error occurring with an item in your order, we will attempt to notify you as soon as possible, either by email or by telephone. You will be offered the opportunity to cancel your order or to reconfirm the purchase at the revised price. Where cancellation occurs, the payment for the order will be entirely refunded; if we are unable to reach you by either form of communication, we will consider the order to have been cancelled and will refund you accordingly.
Payment Methods: We accept payment by credit or debit card (as shown on the shopping cart: Visa, Visa Purchasing, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Delta, Solo/Maestro), or Paypal. We cannot process or dispatch your order until the full payment sum has cleared.
Credit and Debit Cards: We currently accept Visa, Visa Purchasing, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Delta, Solo/Maestro as valid forms of payment online. In the majority of circumstances, we aim to debit money from your account within 1 working day of processing your order. Any invoices or other financial correspondence relating to your order will be sent to your billing address if the recipient at the delivery address is not the named cardholder.
Transaction Security: All payments through our website are made via Paypal or SagePay. In some cases, your credit card company may decide to perform an independent check to verify your identity in order to help combat fraud.
Supply & Delivery
Availability of Goods: Our website is regularly maintained and updated to the best of our ability to ensure the provision of accurate information. Nevertheless, we cannot always guarantee continued availability of all our items and occasionally a product may become unobtainable owing to circumstances beyond our control. In such situations, we will notify you as soon as possible and you will be given the opportunity to review your order and, if you choose to cancel the sale, to receive a refund for the item in question.
All special offers are subject to availability and are offered on a while-stocks-last basis. In the event of the offer stocks having been sold already, we will notify you as soon as possible and refund you the value of the purchase for that item.
On discounted products offers which offer free products or products at a reduced rate will not be available with the discounted product unless otherwise stated at the time of ordering.
Delivery Times & Processing Period
We will endeavour to process and dispatch your order as soon as possible and certainly within 28 days. Orders designated ‘Pre-Orders’ are subject to delays and may be dispatched up to 60 days from the receipt of payment. We cannot process or dispatch your goods until we have received notification of payment having cleared. Generally you should allow 2-3 working days from dispatch for delivery within the UK. Delivery to Europe and the rest of the World will usually take place within 5-7 days. While we aim to provide a good forecast of delivery date, it should be remembered that these are estimates and we cannot be held liable for any loss arising from a late delivery. Items in the same order will be dispatched together once all the products in question are in stock: individual items within an order cannot be dispatched separately.
We cannot guarantee delivery in the periods specified. However, if the order remains undelivered for a period of 15 working days following the date of dispatch, we will either process a refund of the order or alternatively dispatch the order again.
Health & Safety
All products should be used in accordance with manufacturing guidelines and you are advised to read carefully all literature that accompanies your purchase(s) and use each product only for the purpose intended by the manufacturer. Cyntech accepts no responsibility for any death or injury to any person(s), or damage to property, arising from use or misuse of products purchased from the site. In the event of doubt as to correct usage, you are advised to contact the manufacturer directly with any queries before using the product(s). This does not affect your statutory rights.
Intellectual Property & Copyright
We retain copyright on the website and all its contents, including text, images, software, website and pages, all of which are owned by - or licensed to – Cyntech. Users of the website are in no way granted any right or interest in the content or the intellectual property rights, nor the right to reproduce, use, copy or change any of the contents in any form (written, electronic or otherwise) without our express consent.
Use of this website is granted for non-commercial purposes only, of a private or personal nature. You are permitted to view, copy or print portions of the text or images solely for the purpose of placing orders with Cyntech; you are not licensed to use these materials for any other purpose, unless that information is referenced to www.Cyntech.com
Cyntech and the associated logos are our registered trade names and trademarks; we are also the owners of unregistered trade mark rights in them and these identifiers may not be used by anyone else without our express permission. Trademarks of brands featured on this website belong to their respective owners; we can make no warranty or representation with respect to these or any other trademarks.
Throughout this Terms and Conditions document and this website, P&P refers to the entire postage and packing charges levied on each complete order, calculated according to the weight band of the goods involved.
We aim to provide the most accurate descriptions possible relating to our products. Colours and designs may sometimes vary from those shown: if in doubt, you should contact us prior to purchase to verify the details. The appearance of shades and colours may also vary between monitors and we cannot be held liable for aesthetic differences arising from this. Sizes and dimensions should be checked thoroughly before purchase: if in doubt, you should contact us prior to submitting your order if you have any queries.
Cyntech will offer its services with reasonable care and proficiency but cannot provide any guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the services of any other company, body or third party. Online facilities at Cyntech are offered and maintained on an “as is” and “as available” basis; we can in no way guarantee an error free or continuous form of data or service provision on the website. Under certain circumstances beyond our control, we may sometimes be unable to offer these online services and cannot be held responsible for such lapses. Nor can we be held responsible for the content of external websites; any links provided are intended for the convenience of the customer: users follow these links of their own choice and at their own responsibility.
Except as stated above, we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such items are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. These terms shall not limit any rights you have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law; nor shall they exclude or limit Cyntech’s liability for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or fraudulent representation. Cyntech cannot be held liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Cyntech excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Cyntech; Cyntech shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on this website;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating this website;
- the infringement by any person of any intellectual property rights of any third party caused by their use of this website or any product purchased through it;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use this website, or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of, your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, downloading or using this website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Cyntech or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (‘External websites’) to which this website links, and websites located on or through any External website, nor for any transactions involving External websites (including as to cookies, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names and other services). In the event of concerns regarding such links, websites or transactions, you should contact the website administrator for those external websites immediately;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
Cyntech may withdraw or change any part of this website or may refuse you access to it at any time if we consider it necessary. We may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of this website and its facilities, upon breach of any part of these terms whatsoever. Termination shall be without prejudice to Cyntech’s other rights; Cyntech acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person. If Cyntech does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver. In the event that any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable, such part will, at Cyntech’s option, be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect. These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Cyntech and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions of contract proposed.
Since our website and products are aimed largely at the UK market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with the local laws of any other countries.
Use of this website and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Trademarked Brands, Logos and Names
All other trademarked logos and names used on this website are the sole property of the companies that own them, Cyntech does not claim any rights or ownership to these logos and names.
Unless otherwise stated in the product description, any and all trademarked names or logos used on this site are used purely for descriptive purposes only and are not intended in anyway to give false representation as to ownership of the logo or name or to mislead customers, they are not intended to falsely give the impression that unofficial products or services are associated with respective trademarked companies.
The Raspberry Pi name and logo is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation. We acknowledge that the Raspberry Pi Foundation is the sole owner of the Raspberry Pi Marks and we do not have and will not seek to assert any rights or interest whatsoever in the Raspberry Pi Marks. All rights related to the use of these logos and names belong to the Raspberry Pi Foundation.