Need to return something?
We have a 30 day returns policy if for some reason you need to return an item you have purchased from us.
The policy begins when your item is dispatched from our warehouse, you will be notified by email when your purchase has been dispatched, the policy expires 30 days after this date. Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange after the 30 days, even if you send items back to us after this time.
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending the item back, and within the 30 day policy period to inform us of the situation.
Items must have been purchased directly through Cyntech and not one our resellers (please contact the store where you made the purchase directly if this is the case).
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, in a new and unused state.
- Any free or promotional items received with your purchase must be returned at the same time also to qualify for a refund.
- Please include any original packaging received with the item.
Refund or Exchange?
On receipt of your returned item we will check the condition and terms of the returned purchase we will also email you to let you know we have received it.
Depending on the reason for return, condition and circumstances, you will be either credited or a replacement item will be posted to you.
It can take up to 30 days for your refund to be processed by us once we have received your item, please be patient, you will be emailed when the refund is processed. If you haven't received your refund and we have confirmed that it has been processed please check with your bank or credit company.
An exchange will be granted if the product is damaged or defective, you must notify us straight away at email@example.com if your items have arrived damaged or defective. We cannot exchange items that have been damaged through improper use, have suffered general ware and tare or have been tampered with in anyway.
- Sale items cannot to returned or refunded.
- Items will only be exchanged if found defective or damaged because of a manufacturing fault.
- It can take 30 days from the receipt of your returned item to process a refund.
Posting back to us.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell you are posting an item back to us, within the 30 day policy period.
Make sure you include your order number on the outside of the envelope, this is a # followed by 4 unique numbers which will be found on the invoice included when you received your item and your order and dispatch emails, an example is shown below as #0000, your number will look different to this. Package your item well and post your items to:
6 Clitheroe Croft
Customers are responsible for paying the postage costs for returned or exchanged items. We recommend sending items through registered and traceable postal our courier service to prevent items getting lost in the post we also recommend choosing a service provider who includes insurance as we cannot refund or replace items that are lost in the post, and an insurance claim would then need to be made with your chosen postage provider.
Please take transit times into consideration when waiting to hear from us, especially if you are posting items from outside of the UK as this will add additional waiting time. You are required to let us know within the 30 day policy that you are sending items back to us, If you do not and the 30 day policy expires whilst the items are in transit, we may not be able to refund or exchange your item.
Let us know straight away you wish to return an item to us
- Postage costs are none refundable
- Cyntech will not pay or refund postage costs incurred by the customer
- You should use a postage service that is traceable and insured