Scottie Go! Golden City
Scottie Go! by BeCREO is an app based, coding, board game that teaches children about programming and coding. Help Scottie, the friendly alien, fix his spacecraft and get back to space by completing coding challenges. Simply arrange the programming blocks into scripts (sequence of commands) and steer Scottie to finish his quest.
Players meet Scottie when after landing on a distant planet he stands in front of an enormous door to an old mine. The inside sparkles with gold, but the inhabitants do not seem to take advantage of it. Using teleporters and a forgotten beam balance, Scottie helps to mine and process the gold to produce modern processors. Players help Scottie to collect enough gold to produce a process for his spaceship. So that he will be able to continue safely his space journey.
How it works:
- Cardboard coding blocks are placed on the Game Board like a jigsaw puzzle
- There are 4 types of blocks: command, function, trigger, and control instruction
- Which allows children to learn programming concepts such as loops, conditional statements, variables, functions, parameters, etc.
- Players then use the app to scan the code and the image recognition system reads the code and executes the program
- Players are then rated 1-3 stars on how efficiently they completed the quest
- 47 quests of increasing difficulty
- 129 Programming blocks
- User manual in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Polish
- A license key, valid for up to 3 devices
- 1 game board
Check Out Our New Series: