Wireless USB 11N Nano - WIFI-N
The Wireless USB 11N Nano Adaptor 802.11N (WiFi Dongle) is the perfect solution for getting your Raspberry Pi on the internet wirelessly. Unlike ordinary wireless networking technologies that are confused by signal reflections, the 802.11n’s MIMO (Multi Input, Multi Output) actually uses these reflections to increase 4 times range of 802.11g and reduce "dead spots" in the wireless coverage area. It complies highly with IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b standard, but when both ends of the wireless link are Wireless-N, the speed can be increased even 3 times of 802.11g by using twice as much radio band.
This nano WiFi dongle utilises the Ralink 5370 Chipset.
- Tiny Nano Dongle!
- Can be powered direct from the Raspberry Pi or from a powered hub.
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n (Draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b standards
- Provides USBv2.0 port
- Provides max. 150Mbps receiving rate and 150Mbps sending rate
- Supports 20MHz/40MHz frequency width
- Auto-detects and changes network transmission rate
- Provides two work modes: Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc
- Supports PSP, WII and NDS connecting to Internet and Xlink Kai
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption methods and 802.1x authentication standards
- Supports WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) encryption method to free you from remembering long passwords
- Supports WMM to make your voice and video more smooth
- Storage Humidity 5% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
- Operating Humidity 10% ~90% RH non-condensing
- Sensitivity 68dbm(N mode150M, rich value);70dbm(G mode 54M);88dbm(B mode 1M)
- EVM 68dbm
- Transmission Power 15dbm
- Frequency Range 2.4MHz
- IEEE 802.11 Standards Supported 11b,11g,11n
- 150Mbps wireless N Nano USB adapter
- Resource CD