The new IOT Ready Pi 3 Model B has improved performance, connectivity and power management. With onboard Wifi and Bluetooth, and a much boosted 64 bit processor putting the Pi 3 at the top of the single board computer world.
Built on the design of the B+ and Pi2 format meaning that pre-existing accessories and addons will work straight away. The micro SD card has been replaced with the friction fit design incorporated in the PiZero, saving SD cards from accidentally being removed whilst handling.
- Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64 Bit CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Low energy built in Wireless LAN
- Low energy built in Bluetooth
- 40-pin Extended GPIO
- 4x USB 2 ports
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port
- DSI display port
- Friction fit micro SD port
- Switched Micro USB power circuitry capable up to 2.5A
Please note; To get the best out of the new Raspberry Pi 3, we recommend the 5.1v 2.5A power supply available here