WHAT AM I?
Im a breakout board for the Raspberry Pi. I make it easy to connect electronics.
- Im compact. Really compact. I add less than 2mm to the height of your Raspberry Pi and 1mm to to width.
- I have well labelled pins, grouped together logically, including GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART and power.
- I have female headers you can poke jumpers right in.
- I have lots of GND and 5V pins you need those a lot.
- Im easy to make. A good project to learn to solder with.
- Im low cost.
- Im fully open source hardware. Fork me, tweak me, share me.