L298N High Power Dual Motor Controller
Drive a 2-phase bipolar stepper motor or two DC motors with the L298 dual H-Bridge chip, mounted on this handy breakout board along with all necessary peripherals!
The L298 motor driver module features:
- Finned Aluminium Heat-sink for the L298 IC
- Clamping Rectifiers
- Filter Capacitors for logic-power and motor-power buses
- On-board 5-Volt DC Regulator (A jumper selects between external 5-Volt power or the on-board 5-volt regulator.)
- Screw Terminal connections for ground, motor power, 5-volt power, and motor outputs
- 0.1 inch-pitch header pins for logic inputs
- Jumpers to tie the enable inputs to ground (if desired)
- Switches up to 2 amps per channel
The overall PC Board dimensions are 1.70" Square x 1.16" Tall. Mounting holes in each corner accept 1/8" screws or stand-offs. This module is easy to get running, with only 4 logic pins required.