Pibrella - Easily Add Electronics to your Raspberry Pi
The perfect little add-on to drive motors, make sounds, and learn how to interface electronics with your Pi!
Fully compatible with the Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Pi2 and Pi3!
Includes all you need for instant fun projects, easy-to-use, clearly labelled, and fully support with our own Python code library.
- Works with Python or Scratch
- Full code libraries available from the pip Python package installer
- Fully assembled
- Can drive bigger loads than the Pi GPIO can handle (motors, relays, solenoids, etc.)
- Indicator LEDs on all input and output channels make debugging your circuits and code a breeze
- Tactile switch
- Red, green, and amber LEDs
- Piezo speaker
- 4 protected inputs
- 4 high-power outputs
Adding the sticky pad
Accompanying your Pibrella is a sticky pad to go on the underside of the Pibrella, the location to stick this will depend on the version of Raspberry Pi you are using.